What is BookWeb Pro Singapore (BWP)?
BookWeb Pro Singapore (BWP) was set up for our corporate & library customers. BWP’s customers include many established universities, polytechnics, schools and institutes of higher learning and research as well as corporate organisations. A unique User ID and Password is required to access BWP.
BWP’s database holds more than 4 million titles, including 15,000 professional titles in real stock from the Academic Section of Kinokuniya Singapore Main Store (Ngee Ann City). Corporate customers will not have any difficulty in searching for or ordering their books with us.
To apply for a BookWeb Pro Singapore (BWP) corporate account, simply contact our Singapore Sales Office (SSO) – Corporate Sales at Tel: +65 6276-5558 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm except Public Holidays). You may also email us at SSO@kinokuniya.co.jp.
Why Use BookWeb Pro Singapore (BWP)?
- Unique Book Search Function
You could search for any English, Japanese, French or German books in the various Book Search function. You can enter any keyword, ISBN or even narrow it down to publication dates for selection.
- Listings of Newly Reviewed Books
The latest offerings from The New York Times, Publishers Weekly, US Choice, Library Journal as well as the UK Times Literary Supplement are also reflected here for our librarians to browse and select.
- Comprehensive Book Search for New Academic Titles
With an impressive collection of academic books, this is a must for librarians and academics looking for a title in specialised fields.
- Efficient Search for Books
With BWP, customers do not have to look through piles of catalogues. It allows you to search using different keywords and presents you with other books of the same subject matter or author.
- Approval Program on the Web
With useful information provided to you, Books On Approval (BOA) can be done through BWP.
- Prompt Processing and Delivery
All confirmed orders are processed promptly and titles available at Kinokuniya Singapore Main Store (Ngee Ann City) can be delivered to you within 4 to 7 working days.
- No Freight Charges
There is no freight charge levied for books that we import from overseas.
- Customer Service
All corporate accounts are serviced by our Singapore Sales Office (SSO) – Corporate Sales. All inquiries are just an email or a phone call away.
(Note: Corporate customers have to apply for their User IDs and Passwords from our Singapore Sales Office (SSO) – Corporate Sales before they are able to access BWP.)
- From the menu, click on BookWeb Pro Singapore (BWP) and be linked to Kinokuniya Singapore's online book-ordering service for corporate customers.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- There are three alternatives for carrying out a book search:
- Click on Book Search. Enter keywords or the ISBN number and click Search. You will be presented with a list of books that matches the given keywords.
(Note: Japanese books search requires keywords to be entered in Japanese.)
- Click on New Academic Publication and a list of academic categories will appear on the screen. Click the category of your choice. Search results will be narrowed if you select the more specified area of study.
- Click on Baker & Taylor Selection and headings of different subjects appear. Click on the subject of your interest.
You can then return to the homepage and continue with your search for other titles. We will confirm the availability and price by email.
- We accept corporate/library orders from Singapore and South East Asia.
- Additional postage and/or courier fees will be charged to purchasers for all overseas orders.